* Seville corded Lucchese western boots boast buttery-soft ranch hand leather
* Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
* Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
* Modern snip toe silhouette
* Smooth surface leather sole
* Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. The elegant Seville boot features a burnished cognac ranch hand leather foot under a corded, stitched cognac 12" leather shaft. It's the perfect complement to many a favorite ensemble! Supple leather lining